Avalanche(AVAX) Price Breaks the Descending Trend, Will it Make it to $30 this Month?
Avalanche price after a month-long consolidation rose by more than 10% in the past couple of days. The price is primed for a minor pullback after a strong upswing but the bullish momentum may be sustained. Therefore, the asset appears to be primed to maintain a significant upswing within an ascending channel and reach the target set at $20 initially and later at $30.
The AVAX price recently got rejected from the price zone between $22 and $23 and was expected to test the bottoms at $12 to $14. However, the price after dropping just below $15 quickly rebounded and is currently on its way to securing levels above $20. With the price going parabolic, the price is expected to surge magnificently beyond $30 soon.
- The AVAX price breaks out from the ascending parallel channel and after a retest back towards the upper resistance of the channel, the asset resumed with an uptrend
- The price is expected to undergo a parabolic recovery to test $21 and later may continue to rise high as an outcome of a double-bottom pattern
- Despite a bullish pattern yet the asset could experience a couple of pullbacks on its path towards the target set at $30
- The RSI after consolidating along with the lower support for nearly 45 days, managed to surge but despite the rejection, the prices managed to rebound firmly
- On the contrary, MACD displays an accumulation of buying volume and hence a steep plunge may be imminent
- However, with the recent flip, the buying volume has strengthened and hence a short-term bounce could be approaching that may result in another rejection