EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 14th. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.63 or 0.00092529 BTC on exchanges including ChaoEX, Coinone, Cobinhood and Kucoin. EOS has a market capitalization of $3.29 billion and $1.51 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, EOS has traded 3.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00016743 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 37.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000575 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. EOS’s official website is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EXX, Mercatox, Tidebit, Coinsuper, BigONE, ABCC, CPDAX, DOBI trade, Vebitcoin, Kraken, WazirX, IDAX, Koinex, ChaoEX, OpenLedger DEX, YoBit, TOPBTC, Bit-Z, Liqui, DragonEX, Instant Bitex, Bibox, Cryptomate, Coinone, GOPAX, Exrates, Ovis, CoinExchange, Rfinex, Gate.io, CoinEx, Coinbe, ZB.COM, CoinBene, Zebpay, OEX, RightBTC, OTCBTC, LBank, IDCM, DigiFinex, QBTC, Exmo, Bilaxy, Coinrail, OKEx, Bitbns, Bitfinex, Kucoin, BCEX, Fatbtc, BtcTrade.im, Bithumb, Cryptopia, Poloniex, C2CX, Huobi, CoinTiger, Hotbit, Upbit, Livecoin, Neraex, COSS, Kuna, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Tidex, BitMart, Coindeal and BitFlip. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.